Monday, June 4, 2012

Thank You. Who Are You?


We have arrived at the one year anniversary of Essential Matters. When I began writing this blog last summer my goal was to write about important, essential matters from a Biblical perspective. I know I am not the only person out there doing this. But I do think I bring a unique biblical perspective, a primitive one.

 I believe in one God and one alone, Yahweh, the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus is a true human being, fully human though divinely conceived. I believe in conditional immortality. Only Yahweh is immortal (1 Timothy 6:16). The fate of every human being in the world is wrapped up in John 3:16; believers receive the gift of everlasting life, unbelievers simply perish.

And I believe in the return of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead, the coming kingdom of God that will restore our world, and the present power of the gift of the Holy Spirit given to every believer.

 I have written on various subjects from science, social issues, government, theology, work, news, ethics and sports. But what has really surprised me are the number of readers of this blog and where they live. Readers are from the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Kenya, Thailand, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Columbia, Chile, Ecuador, South Africa, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Latvia. I’m stunned!

 Thank you—who are you? I would be very happy to hear from you; tell me who you are, where you live, how you discovered the blog and anything else that may be on your mind. You can leave a comment here at the blog. Or if you wish, you can write to me personally and privately at chuck@graceministryinternational.org. And again, thank you for reading the blog. Why not become a follower of the blog? And tell your friends.




1 comment:

  1. Wow !! How far the truth can reach from one holy man's speech !

    ReplyDelete